The organization is a paper and media distributor that sells to the photography industry
It has a digital imaging platform widely used in the North American and Australian markets.
The media firm’s need was to coalesce consumers on a one-stop seamless software where they could integrate their services
The project had five phases. It started with the feasibility architecture where the client’s team identified the project’s scope, a business analysis phase where they wrote high-level user stories, and a Scrum implementation where Netsmartz keyed in.
Netsmartz’s customizable solution enabled the firm to scale on-demand – thus eliminating any talent or hiring concerns.
The goal was to create a unified experience for the client’s consumers – thus the premise was to build a software that is seamless and easy to adopt.
- To craft a seamless onboarding and usable solution for their consumers
- Integrate file-based services to the client so as to ensure distribution and collection of data
- Resize the team and address talent or resource troubles
- Establish additional features for the software in terms of future scalability and operational perspectives
THE WINNING SAUCE
- One-point integration for gallery software and e-commerce companies crafted
- Faster time to market and rollout to early adopters and testers
- Incremental developmental sprints and MVP development
- Lower TCO for the client
- Provided customizable and high-quality resources
- Additional features shipped through better collaboration and agile workflows
2013-2019 Duration Electronics Industry The Compan
Super 7 UI
2013-2019 Duration Software Industry The Company S
2019-Ongoing Duration Software Industry The Compan