San Francisco, CaliforniaLocation
About The Company
Our customer is a funded start-up based in California. Leader in cloud powered FactoryOps, empowering all the world’s factories to digitize their operations and reach sustainable peak performance. Their plug-and-play platform clips onto any machine on the factory floor, delivering real-time visibility that reduces lost production and improves performance.
Ideal Customer Persona
Industry – Manufacturing
Decision Makers & Influencers – CEO, COO, Vice President of Operations, Director of Manufacturing, Director of Operations
Geography – North America, Mexico
1 Campaign Manager, 2 SDRs, and 1 Data Analyst
- Multiple competitors who may have already pitched and sold their halfhearted legacy solutions to the ICP.
- A small internal sales team with limited budgets and big targets being a growing startup at the time of a funding winter.
- Pressure of data mining, outbound prospecting and closing on internal sales team.
- Cold Calling works best in this industry. Automated email blast is of no use, LinkedIn would have limited lead generation capacity.
- Qualification criteria was that they shouldn’t be having a competitor product at the time of an exploratory meeting.
Netsmartz started with the campaign in early Q3 of 2023, and in 3 months it had scheduled 54 meetings with executive decision-makers and operational influencers. This resulted in 32 exploratory meetings/demos, 14 qualified opportunities and 3 active deals.