AI & Voice Analytics Industry
Netsmartz Development team started working with the client in July 2021 to initially develop their web application with all the required features and modifications, moving on to their full-fledged production system. Additionally, the Netsmartz Design team helped create the UI/UX interface for the Client’s Web Dashboard.
About The Company
The client is an AI software company pioneering speech-to-text and voice analytics technology. They specialize in automated quality management for customer interactions, script adherence, and AI-driven analysis of unstructured voice data.
The Tech Stack
The team comprised two React JS developers that handled the frontend development and one solution UI/UX designer.
The client approached Netsmartz with an application that was full of challenges. The existing application was developed with older technological versions and consisted of multiple rules, queries, and several repositories.
Initially, the project took up to 3-4 days to start with all the necessary tools and set up the frontend and backend code.
Another client requirement was building an entire solution ecosystem across platforms (Web Applications).
Netsmartz followed the following process to fulfill the requirements of the client:
Mapping & Identifying Appropriate Resources
Since the project was supposed to be completed in a short duration, recognition of the right talent with the proper skill set was the key to success for the project. Identification of an experienced team bodes well for the client, as the resources had to be allocated most effectively.
After the resource selection, the developer candidates were introduced to the client for further vetting and interviews. This process also included getting the developers acquainted with the client, their requirements, procedures, and methodologies.
Post the team selection, we started by assessing the client’s requirements and understanding their tech stack and engineering requirements.
The primary achievements of the project were:
- Setting up the team and deploying dedicated resources over a weekend.
- Enabling quicker AI-based calling web application development – thus significantly boosting the time-to-market, and customer satisfaction, further leading to fast customer onboarding.
- Furthermore, the original architecture built by the team helped the client scale their product to a large user base and not rely on hardware resources for performance (limited server resources).
- Made the application more secure by updating the existing version to the latest version of dependencies.
- Created a user interface with a great user experience, having a contemporary design following the latest trends.
The Consultative approach taken by the Netsmartz team helped win the client’s confidence as they felt their product was safe. Even though the deadline was steep, effective resource planning and allocation helped achieve the timelines with time to spare.
The expertise brought in by the Front-end developers helped Netsmartz recommend and build additional features viable for the client for both customer onboarding and scaling of the product.
Based on the performance, the client is now willing to explore more opportunities with Netsmartz to improve their backend application.