Sports + Data
The organization is a sports analytics firm based out of Illinois
Our resources worked on a mobile software system that used a universal timer to allow people – particularly coaches, distance running teams, cross-country teams, and track-and-field teams – to collect data at training and sports meets.
To reengineer the application and introduce stability with functionality
The sports firm had a primary application already in the development phase. However, the firm needed assistance managing the technical issues, bugs, and dev sprints while working with other development teams.
Netsmartz was chosen after a deliberate and intense research process – wherein the sports firm looked through different agencies that could supplement their team. Since they were a startup, the budget was a critical factor in selecting us as the right strategic partner.
Netsmartz’s senior engineer’s agile approach allowed the firm to reprioritize consistently so that their application was reliable and high-caliber.
The goal was to work collaboratively across teams to craft a high-performance app.
- To craft a functional, bug-free application
- Deploy engineering services to solve architectural based bugs
- Bring on-demand engineers and QA resources
- Bring better collaboration even across time-zones
THE WINNING SAUCE
- Provision of senior-level engineering services to supplement the bug-fixing and adjustment efforts
- High velocity of tickets being addressed to ensure on-time, in-budget delivery
- Seamless integration between development teams to streamline delivery
- Reengineering erroneous sections and improving functionality to bring platform stability
2013-2019 Duration Electronics Industry The Compan
Super 7 UI
2013-2019 Duration Software Industry The Company S
2019-Ongoing Duration Software Industry The Compan