An engagement model is a framework that defines collaboration between a client and an outsourcing vendor. It determines a level of control and responsibility, as well as provides a base for further relationship development.
How you can avail of our services: 3 ways to engage with us
Cloud Employee Model
A Cloud Employee is an expert software professional we will make available to you, who will be dedicated to your project exclusively. This could be a single individual or a team.
- A Cloud Employee is exactly the same as having your own employee except that you avoid all the hassles of hiring, HR and payroll.
- Your Cloud Employee works only on your project and reports directly to you.
- He communicates with you daily and follows your processes.
- A Cloud Employee will work from any of our 8 global locations: Irvine CA, Pittsford, Toronto, Oslo, Singapore, Chandigarh, Mohali or Gurgaon.
To know more about our Cloud Employee Model, please visit Build Your Team @ Netsmartz
Project Based Model
The Project Based Model is a time bound engagement model effective for projects where requirements are not likely to change during the development process.
- When you sign up for a project based engagement we gather all the business requirements from you (using Confluence) and pick a team to work on your project.
- We allocate a dedicated Technical Project Manager who stays in close communication with you throughout the project lifecycle with regular reports and updates.
- We follow the Agile Scrum process of software development (using Jira).
- A flat project based fee and timeline is decided at the start of the project.
- The work will happen from any of our world-class, global development centers.
Scrum Team Model
The Scrum Team Model is meant for times when you need an expert team of professionals for short periods of development work. For e.g. they could work on one module of your software or a particular phase of
development where you need to ramp up speed of product development.
- We maintain strict confidentiality and can work on a ‘need to know’ basis if you are
concerned about protecting your IP.
- The Scrum team can be scaled up or down according to your requirements. This is a boon since expert developers cannot be hired at the drop of a hat – it takes a lot of man hours to locate the right person.
- Your development is that much faster because in addition to your own developers, you now have a full-fledged software development team working on your project as an extension of your team.
- Having a Scrum team means they take care of the complete project with all its details (whatever they have been assigned) and provide end to end functionality coverage.