HOW WE WORK
Build Your Dream Team with Netsmartz
An engagement model is a framework that defines collaboration between a client and an outsourcing vendor. It determines a level of control and responsibility, as well as provides a base for further relationship development.
Cloud Employee Model
A Cloud Employee is an expert software professional we will make available to you, who will be dedicated to your project exclusively. This could be a single individual or a team.
- A Cloud Employee is exactly the same as having your own employee except that you avoid all the hassles of hiring, HR and payroll.
- Your Cloud Employee works only on your project and reports directly to you.
- He communicates with you daily and follows your processes.
- A Cloud Employee will work from any of our 9 global locations: Irvine CA, Pittsford, Toronto, Oslo, Singapore, Chandigarh, Mohali or Gurgaon.
Project Based Model
The Project Based Model is a time bound engagement model effective for projects where requirements are not likely to change during the development process.
- When you sign up for a project based engagement, we gather the business requirements from you (using Confluence) and pick a team to work on your project.
- We allocate a dedicated Technical Project Manager who stays in close communication with you throughout the project lifecycle with regular reports and updates.
- We follow the Agile Scrum process of software development (using Jira).
- A flat project based fee and timeline is decided at the start of the project.
- The work will happen from any of our world-class, global development centers.
Scrum Team Model
The Scrum Team Model is meant for times when you need an expert team of professionals for short periods of development work. For e.g. they could work on one module of your software or a particular phase of development where you need to ramp up speed of product development.
- We maintain strict confidentiality and can work on a ‘need to know’ basis if you are concerned about protecting your IP.
- The Scrum team can be scaled up or down according to your requirements.
- A full-fledged software development team works on your project as an extension of your team to bolster development cycle
- End to end functionality coverage and ownership of features, iteration, and releases.
Offshore or Nearshore Development
Select your developers and build your own team for better control of resources and timelines. Choose to build your team and hire resources in your timezone – or offshore development. The project is billed with the hourly rates of the developers you select and the expertise you require.
- Client will have full control over developers, budget, and productivity of resources.
- Build your team with the expertise needed and scale up or scale down when required. Hire resources in APAC, North America, or Europe.
- Pay only for the resources you require and save cost. No obligation. No hidden expense.
- Manage the project the way you like and develop bespoke products that delight customers.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Partner with Netsmartz
Stop worrying about resources, hiring and processes - focus on development. No really, we've got this covered!
Enhanced Solutions Portfolio
Choose your Model, Stack and Application for prompt and effective delivery
Low Total Cost of Ownership
Faster development, lower administrative time, and greater operational agility for Quicker releases
Increased Topline and Profits
Streamlined management at a lower cost for a bevy of applications/projects
Our Execution Process
Project Execution Methodology
Projects of all kinds and sizes – delivered with the agility of a startup and the quality grade of an enterprise. Learn what our execution methodology entails.
Quicker Iterations + Dynamic Engagement
Ideal for startups and fast-moving organizations with lots of iterations in play. Tinker and Tailor the project requirements as and when needed. A continuous iteration ecosystem lets you choose when to hire and churn your teams and add skills to your stack when you want. Tweak your product development process and rehash conceptualization, inception, creation, release, production, and re-engineering for business solutions with Netsmartz.
In our software development process, we follow the Agile development methodology which suits our core philosophy of constant and consistent improvement – one small step at a time. Following the Agile process also means we get to deliver a high-quality product fast. Here are the pillars we set to set the things going.
Organize, Prioritize, and Realize your Product Goals and Vision. Our managed solution deploys Solution Architects & Project Managers to ensure collaboration and management for your project.
Design, Develop and Deploy clean and effective code. Elite, pre-vetted developers bolster your production cycle and bring in strong technical and communication skills at unbeatable prices.
QA & Testing
Test, Maintain, and Scale with Manual and Automation Testing. QA Engineers and Testers to make sure that your project – made on any stack – runs fluid and provides the best customer experience.
Fixed Application Builds with Pre-defined Scope
Larger projects that require Enterprise-grade precision and have a clearly defined scope with pre-defined requirements can be accommodated and managed in pre-set processes and with predefined engagement metrics. Ideal for businesses with a defined budget or who have a fixed application to build or for enterprises looking for a project-oriented solution.
JIRA for Project Management
#1 project management tool used by our Agile teams. Allows tremendous flexibility to plan & adopt any Agile practice.
Configuration & Versioning
We share JIRA roadmaps, workflow, approvals and tasks, and GIT & Subversion are used for configuration management.
JIRA Kanban Board
We use the Kanban board to facilitate short term projects that are less than 2 months in duration. Kanban is also an Agile Development framwork.
Software Testing Tools
Selenium: Portable testing framework for Web applications. Apium: Open source automation framework for Native, Hybrid and Mobile Apps.