Have you heard of this?
A report estimates that the global IT services outsourcing market will grow by $937.67 billion by 2027 at a compound annual growth rate of 7.7%.
Whether you run a small software company or a large corporate IT department, you’re probably searching for methods to improve efficiency and cut costs. Outsourcing specific operations to a third party is a crucial strategy to achieve business objectives.
For outsourcing your project, you can choose from three cooperation models:
- Staff Augmentation: A company can expand its in-house IT personnel by temporarily hiring one or several outsourced IT experts.
- Offshoring: It is a business process of outsourcing your whole project or service to a third-party vendor to enhance product marketability.
- Project Outsourcing: It is a process in which a business hires another company to deliver certain tasks with the expected output and time limit.
This whitepaper will help you understand:
- Why does outsourcing matters for founders and VCs?
- Outsourcing IT Services- a Viable Option
- IT Staff Augmentation- a One-Size-Fits-All Technique
- Offshore Software Development- The Traditional Hiring Approach
- Project Outsourcing- a Way to Build Strong Tech Partnership
- Choosing the Right Staffing Model- Which is an Ideal Option for your Business?
- Here we go!