The client serves as a literacy platform that assists parents in teaching their children the best financial practices by associating learning with financial awards. This application allows parents to set daily chores and learning goals for their children and offer rewards on completion. The primary aim here is to teach money management to kids, followed by secondary aim of inculcating the habit of saving and responsible spending.
About The Company
The client is a financial literacy and virtual bank-all-in-one app designed with the motto of “The More You Learn, The More You Earn.” This app creates opportunities for parents to engage with their children on financial literacy and money management by assigning them chores and rewards for completing the same.
The Tech Stack
The team consists of Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Quality Analysts, Designers, React Native Developers, and NodeJS Developers.
The client’s main challenge was third-party integrations that needed deep research and constant follow-up with multiple platforms. These platforms were;
- Galileo– a leading financial tech platform that provides customer identification and wallet services and issues physical cards to spend money.
- Moodle– an online learning management system that provides educational video content and is used for the learning part of the app.
- Plaid helps users interact with their bank accounts through the application.
The Galileo APIs and plaid integration helped the client directly handle all banking ACH transactions, wallet-to-wallet transactions, and wallet-to-bank transfers.
Netsmartz helped the client by segmenting the software development into different steps:
Brainstorming and team requirement mapping
Proper Brainstorming and requirement mapping was done with the client’s team as per the features. After planning, a proper roadmap was designed for the project.
Skill identification & team integrations
Team worked on documenting the user stories and UI preparation with the client. Proper skill identification was made, and a team well-versed in Node, Android, and iOS development was deployed for seamless 3rd party integrations.
Project planning & launch plan
Project planning and launch plan was built with different phases, providing chore management and a rewarding system with a third-party platform while manually maintaining the transaction records within the app. This helps customer acquisition and further integration with Galileo and Moodle, dealing with actual money through platforms and physical cards with paid subscriptions.
Team Deployment & Sprint planning
Team deployment to work on the application. The team consisted of developers, QA, and project managers to deliver the best application development. Sprint planning and execution were monitored through JIRA.
Netsmartz’s association with the client resulted in the following;
- The client has a better view of the product development and phase development.
- The transparent vision of the current and future product development helped the client plan a better marketing strategy.
- Better finance management for the client and seamless third-party integrations.