Netsmartz, A Magento Solution Partner, to be one of the proud sponsors of the event
To all the Magento community of India, get ready for the most insightful and exciting Magento event of the year “Meet Magento India 2020”.
The beginning of the year 2020 brings out great possibilities for Magento community with futuristic opportunities. For those who understand the capability of Magento for commerce, Meet Magento India is a wave of learning opportunities. Organized by Wagento, the event is going to be hosted at the majestic venue of the Hotel ‘The Leela’ in Mumbai, on February 1st, 2020.
On this event, Netsmartz, A Magento Business Solution Partner and Adobe Partner, will be featuring as one of the proud sponsors for this event . The event will unleash possibilities that will benefit and add value to construct an impactful eCommerce impression in 2020 using Magento.
The upcoming Meet Magento India 2020 is going to be an event full of possibilities since it will have the giants of the Magento Community from all around the world. This can be considered as a golden opportunity for those who need to build their brand using the Magento development platform as well as service providers who need to take their services at the Global stage.
Netsmartz holds an expertise and adeptness to Magento for over a decade and this has made us work on more than 500+ Magento Implementations. With a team of 200+ Magento developers, Netsmartz is one of the biggest Magento Development Company with presence in 8 Geographical Location globally.
Being a Magento Solution Partner, Netsmartz believes Meet Magento India 2020 to be an event that will set a major impact and set a trend for ecommerce growth in next decade. Netsmartz believe in the power of Magento Community and thus this sponsorship is a way to give back to the community and empower the growth of Magento in APAC, especially India.
After active participation during the 2018 Magento Meet India, this time, the event is likely to see a gathering of 600 or more attendees from around the world. The reason behind the massive anticipation could be easily interpreted from the fact that the event has been organized in more than 40 countries across the world including the USA, Japan, Germany, Argentina, Spain, UAE, Mexico, and Indonesia.
To familiarize the attendees with the changing landscape of eCommerce and unravel the new horizons of opportunities, the event will have the pros of the Magento industry as speakers.
- Vinai Kopp: Magento Master, Magento Trainer, Developer, Consultant, and Author
- Miguel Balparda: Senior Magento Developer, Nexcess
- Navin Mistry: Director, Mid-Market, PayPal India
- Sathish Vaidyanathan: Head of Engineering, PayPal India Domestic
- Saurabh Rajpal: Technical Mobile Solutions Consultant
- Ben Marks: Magento Evangelist, Adobe
- Cheliyan Pancras: Partner Sales Manager, SEA & India at Adobe
- Arun Bansal: Founder and CEO at ServerGuy
- Marsha Naidoo: COO, MageMojo, LLC
- Stefan Willkommer: CEO at TechDivision GmbH
- Sergii Ivashchenko: Sr. Software Engineer, Adobe
- Sailatha Karthikeyan: E-commerce Practice lead, Accenture
- Christopher Daniel: Consultant (Developer) – Magento 2
- Ravi Trivedi: Founder, PushEngage
- Krishna Guda: CEO and Founder, ScientiaMobile
- Alfreds Genkins: Co-CTO at Scandiweb
- Vikrant Shukla: Business Solution Architect Magento (APAC) at Adobe
- Jisse Reitsma: Developer, trainer, speaker, organizer of Reacticon & MageTestFest, & Founder of Yireo
- Mr. Vedanarayanan Vedantham: SMB Business Practice, Marketer, Brand Strategist
- Sahil Chugh: Founder & CEO | MageHost
- Pradip Shah: Co-Founder luroConnect
- Vatsal Shah: Business Coach, Mentor, Speaker and eCommerce Consultant – Pragmatic Consultancy
- Vivek Kumar: Lead Magento developer at Source Mash
- Umair Mohammed: Founder and CEO Wigzo Technologies
- Kali Charan Rajput: Lead – MarTech and Brand Experience at Ranosys
And the list goes on with other prominent names to check adding to the many insightful reasons for making the Magento Meet India 2020, a significant event to attend.
When it comes to the key reasons that make “Meet Magento India 2020” a must-visit event, Netsmartz brings you some compelling and quick facts to check:
- Meet Magento India 2020 is the right spot to find answers for the questions like migration to Magento 2, building shopping experience, improving conversion rate, and working on feature-rich customizations.
- It is the biggest Magento event in the country that will have the presence of Magento Pundits who have mastered the technology and eCommerce industry for years.
- Magento Meet India 2020 is going to be a huge chance to acquire the upcoming trends that will add value to eCommerce in 2020.
- Magento Meet India 2020 is the best platform to grow contacts and gain connections that can feed business development and revenue generation.
In other words, Meet Magento India 2020 is going to be a treat for all the Magento community across the country. This is not just because of the revelations that are likely to fall during the event but the opportunities that Magento fanatics could find during the meet in the form of connections. On that note, Netsmartz invites all the Magento and eCommerce enthusiasts to experience the Meet Magento India 2020 since it is a not to be missed opportunity. All in all, it is going to be a transforming session for:
- Prospective as well as established merchants
- Decision-makers and opinion leaders
- Curious developers to explore Magento
- Online Agencies
- eCommerce leaders and representatives
- Marketing professionals
- eCommerce enthusiasts who need to navigate through business possibilities with Magento
Make a note or set a reminder but make sure you save the date
Day and Time: Saturday, February 1st, 2020 from 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
The Leela Mumbai,
Sahar Airport Road,
With that ever-rising curiosity for the event every year, Netsmartz, a Magento Business Solution partner, feels honored to be the sponsor of the event. If you have a desire to explore the ideas and concepts that can revolutionize your vision of eCommerce with the best of Magento technologies, Schedule A Meeting with our experts on the event!