top tier engineering universities
Impactful Learning for the Professionals
Did you know? 40% of American employers say they cannot find people with the skills they need, even for entry-level jobs. Almost 60% complain of a lack of preparation, even for entry-level jobs. On the other hand, this skills gap represents a massive pool of untapped talent, and it has dire consequences, including economic under performance, social unrest, and individual despair.
With Netsmartz Academy, shape a skilled workforce that accomplishes more and contributes to the profitability of clients.
World Class Infrastructure
Netsmartz Academy has world-class infrastructure and amenities. Netsmartzis delivers the class A facility with the matching connectivity and services you would expect.
- Netsmartz Academy is a world-class facility with 125,000 square feet of space, 100% owned by Netsmartz.
- Firewall Protection for the entire network ensuring complete data, information, and site security.
- Dedicated communication link with satellite, Internet and voice conferencing, and phone facilities. Email, Fax.
- 24X7 gated security with CCTV cameras.
- A well-stocked cafeteria with sports facilities on campus.
- Latest Virus protection and intrusion detection software.
- Recreation facility.
Why Netsmartz Academy
- 1 Training under the brand name of SFS, a subsidiary of Netsmartz LLC.
- 2 Training focuses on 80% practice application of technology.
- 3 Courses are tailored to India rapidly growing industries Healthcare, Accounting, Marketing, IT Industries.
- 4 Reasonable course fees with exclusive scholarship options for qualified students.
- 5 The Netsmartz Academy, SFS also offers technical programs which are first time introduced in India like AIML
- 6 The motivation of students towards Information Technology through Presentation & Seminars in colleges.
- 7 An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute.
- 8 Course materials provided by the Netsmartz Academy, SFS.
- 9 Dedicated Placement Officer in Netsmartz Infotech Private Limited.
- 10 Our Technical programs are unique & the first time introduced in North India like 6 months AIML course for students as well as working professionals and many more.
Facility and Management are very good and co-operative. Excellent environment for students.
Everything starting from the curriculum and extra curricula activities. Developer session has been very very helpful
Netsmartz Academy Virtual
For The Students:
Our participants learn the skills needed to become a web developer, marketer, designer or full-stack engineer, or cultivate in-demand skills required for our clients to fulfill their projects or product development. Netsmartz Academy, in addition to training in Java, front-end frameworks, test-driven development, AIML, Data Science, Digital Marketing and Analytics, the program also covers the software lifecycle, Agile best practices and consulting skills for Digital Engineering and Interactive business areas- as per business requirements.
For the Professionals:
Training and development are geared toward improving the job performance of an individual or group within an organization. These functions typically involve advancing a workers knowledge and skillsets, as well as instilling greater motivation to enhance job performance. Common training practices include orientations, classroom lectures, case studies, role-playing, simulations, and computer-based (e-learning) training. We empower professionals with training as enabling them to get Certified from the top International Brands like Adobe, Amazon, HubSpot, QuickBooks, Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle along with individual professional certifications like Siemens Mechatronic Systems Certification Program (SMSCP), PMP, Oracle Java Certification, Associate Android Developer Certification, Google ads, Google Analytics, AWS and many more.
Over 400+ Top Competent Courses Enabling Upskilling
DELIVERING CUTTING EDGE TOP 1% TALENT
Top 1% Certified Talent enabled with Agility and transformation resulting in lower attrition rates. Our quality of training and work manages to produce upgraded & up-skilled talent ready to work and deliver excellence.
Empowering the workforce with
- Job Performace
- Motivation and Credentials
- Top Infrastructure Accessibility
Why Training And Development Is Important
When employees stay current with new procedures and technologies, they can improve both their efficiency and productivity. Employers can realize cost savings by needing fewer employee hours for a task or increasing output per employee-workhour.
If employees feel confident to perform a task, they typically require less oversight and can work more independently.
Uncovering employee potential
Training and development can allow employees to share their ideas with management. By establishing a dialogue, employees can participate in developing better work plans. This communication also helps to identify employees with leadership and management skills that can create a pipeline for internal promotions.
Greater job satisfaction
Employees who have access to consistent training opportunities may feel more a part of the company. Well-trained employees gain confidence in their abilities, which can lead to greater job satisfaction, a reduction in absenteeism and overall employee retention.
Attract the best employees
Top recruits are attracted to firms where there is an identifiable career path based on consistent training and development. Many potential employees seek out employers who provide an environment where employees can improve and learn new skills.
A well-organized training and development program ensures that all employees have the same knowledge of tasks and procedures. Tasks are carried out uniformly and result in final products or services having a reliable consistency that end users can trust.
Reduction in learning time
Employees learning through trial and error take longer to master a skill â€“ and they may not use the preferred method for completing a task. Regular training and development ultimately reduce learning times.
Training and development help to create a sense of teamwork, team spirit, and inter-team collaborations. Well-motivated employees tend to be more productive employees.
Improved employee performance
Employees who receive consistent training and development can better perform their jobs. Competent employees who are trained to meet current industry standards help a company hold a position as a leader and strong competitor within an industry.
Decreased errors, increased safety
Many errors happen because an employee doesnâ€™t have the precise skills required for doing a particular job. Errors can also lead to safety issues contributing to lost work hours from injury. Continuous training and development can ensure employees have the needed skills to perform a task safely, with fewer errors.
Ability to cross-train
Providing consistent training creates an overall knowledgeable team where employees can take over for one another as needed.
Added source for innovation
Consistently-trained employees can participate in developing new strategies and products â€“ contributing to the companyâ€™s bottom line and continued success.
Netsmartz Training for Corporates
In addition to Industrial Training, Netsmartz Academy also organizes training for corporates on current, trending topics. Online Workshops, Webinars, Classroom Training are all part of the offering. Training sessions are conducted by recognized industry experts and are well-attended. In the past workshops included sessions on Digital Marketing, Bitcoin currency, Agile methodology, Magento and Advanced Excel.
Courses include a list of workshops to attend
- Digital Marketing
- Big Data
Promoting Learning, Enhance Job Performance & Motivate Talent
- Over 10000+ Successful Trainings Delivered
- Architecting Professionals for over 20 years
- 500+ Certified Resources in various technologies
- Access to 400+ eLearning Courses and specialized
- Netsmartz is partnered with 200+ Premier National Engineering Institutes to offer top 1% talent.