Sr. Dynamics Consultant – Business Central (Construction Industry)
Our Microsoft Dynamics ProjectPro team is growing again!
As a member of the ProjectPro team, you will play a lead role in implementing ProjectPro ISV Construction vertical solution. You possess the necessary functional experience with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/NAV. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide business analysis on customer projects and be the liaison between the customer and the technical team during the entire duration of the project execution.
This position is with a global Microsoft Gold Certified Partner headquartered in Rochester(NY), with other offices in Mississauga(ON), Waterloo(ON) and globally.
- Candidates must have strong experience with either NAV or Business Central .
- Strong Exposure to Jobs module (Project Accounting) is desirable.
- Strong Exposure to Finance / Accounting Module.
- Be able to work closely with customers to analyze their business needs and conduct GAAP analysis
- Answer detailed questions and make recommendations based on business operations and processes.
- Strong background in Construction is preferred.
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Works with client personnel to identify required changes.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Bachelor degree or related industry/experience
- Minimum 6+ years functional experience with Microsoft Dynamics – NAV and Business Central
- PMI – PMP or PBA preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefit Package
- Remote flexibility
Title: Sr. Dynamics Consultant – Business Central (Construction Industry)
Experience: 5+ Years
Skill Set: Techno Functional NAV & BC
Joining Period: 15 September, 2021
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada (Remote)