Seeking a noted Mobile App Marketing Company? You’re in the right place!
Mobile App Marketing – Your Business’s Key to Success
Netsmartz is a distinguished mobile app marketing company focusing on the end-users. Our ultimate objective is to reach the peak in app marketing, and for that, we ensure our customers get a complete analysis regarding their mobile apps before taking a dive.
We serve clients from various sectors, including mobile games, GPS, and other apps, such as those for location-based services, plus ticketing, banking, tracking and factory automation services. App marketing is predicted to grow rapidly in the coming years and this is your chance to benefit. Generate the revenue you always wanted for your killer app.
What are the Advantages of an App for My Business?
Your customers need an easy to access platform and mobile apps are the way to go.
- Apps can use a multi-purpose platform to help your customers learn about products and services, plus reach customer support when needed.
- The opportunity to connect with customers anytime, anywhere.
- Strengthen business relationships with customers, as well as associates and vendors.
- Share updates and current events, plus notify customers about new product launches and sales.
- They can hold different assistance segments, such as doing calculations for loans, insurance premiums, credit card payments and more.
- Useful in setting appointment or service dates.
- There are push notifications, app referrals and more that benefit the end user.
- Possible revenue from ads, if added.
Ultimately, a mobile app will help you promote your brand on a global platform.
What We Can Do For Your Mobile App?GET A FREE QUOTE
- We develop a pre-launch iPhone/Android app marketing strategy to create buzz about the app.
- We strategically time the app launch to grab the attention of the maximum number of users.
- Develop post-launch campaigns via mobile, web, videos, and podcasts.
- We work on exciting updates to make existing users revisit the app.
- Grab the attention of the maximum number of users through promotions on recent functionality upgrades.
- We work on in-app advertising via other popular apps in the app store.
- Drive downloads through paid promotion and review generation.
- Maintain communication with app users to ensure popularity.
- We provide suggestions for new upgrades on the basis of user feedback.
- We establish a touch point with users to build value for the brand.
Our professionals give their full attention to the current needs in our app marketing projects and dedicate the time and effort needed. We study each clients’ mobile application and plan our strategy accordingly, plus we do it all in a price range that best suits the client’s budget. Our services include:
- App Store Optimization
App Store/Play Store Optimization to help your mobile app get discovered with more ease by users.
- Public Relations (PR)
Write and distribute press releases so your product is seen by thousands of potential users.
- Social Network Channel
We put a heavy focus on this underutilized channel of promotion.
- App Landing Page
We can create professional-looking landing pages for your website. You need a well created landing page because with the pre-launch buzz around your app, more users will sign up for more information on your product. Post launch, your website will have download links.
- Review & Rating
We will establish a feedback loop as early as possible after the launch to allow users the ability to review the application.
- Ad Campaigns
We can help you with hosting ads to make your application more profitable and with creating ads for promotion too.
Mobile App Marketing stats
- More than 36% of users use mobile devices to check emails and 34% of them only use mobile devices to read emails.
- As of now, 80% of people who use the internet own a smartphone.
- Mobile apps account for 89% of mobile media time spent by a user, the other 11% time is spent on websites.
- 68% of businesses and brands have integrated mobile marketing in their overall marketing plans.
- 71% of businesses believe that mobile marketing is at the highest priority when it comes to their marketing strategy.
- By 2019, it’s predicted that advertising on mobile will represent 72% of all US digital ad spending.
- Now the average smartphone conversion rates are up by 64% as compared to the average desktop conversion rates.
- Generally, 88% of people who search for any type of local business on a mobile device contact or visit that business within 24 hours.
- It is now proved that mobile offers are redeemed 10x more frequently than print offers.
If you want your business to make an impact, a Mobile App Marketing strategy must be created and planned.
Get ready to explore the ultimate benefits of Mobile Apps.Talk to us and we will be happy to help you to achieve your business goals with our mobile app marketing services.