Training courses for a leading Fortune 500 automobile company
Training courses were created for a prominent automobile company to translate their offline courses into easy-to-understand online courses.
About the Company
This is one of the leading automobile companies in the world and training comes high on their list of priorities. Netsmartz has been associated with the client from the last 12 years. We have successfully delivered more than 500 eLearning projects.
The client operates globally and considering the scale of operations, needs a variety of training courses to cater to the learning requirements of staff, dealers, vendors and consumers. Some of the courses also needed to be multi-lingual. Each project had different challenges. One of the biggest challenge in these projects was to identify the correct approach/technology to achieve the objective of the project in the most effective way.
We used a variety of tools and technologies to create interactive and responsive courses including Flash, HTML5 and Articulate Storyline. Our courses had to be delivered with zero error which we did successfully.
Types of projects that we have delivered for this automobile giant:
- Learning Objectives: These were short eLearning courses consisting of 4-5 screens only. These were developed to target the learning for specific purposes, covering only one short topic.
- Large eLearning courses: All these courses were highly interactive and engaging for the learner. It includes scenario based courses. We have developed more than 200 courses with different level of interactivities.
- Games: These games were very engaging and effective in terms of delivering the eLearning content to user.
- Podcast: Delivery of video messages from the leaders of the company. It includes, announcement of new product, delivering message to employees and dealers etc.
- Portal: Netsmartz had developed the complete product portal featuring all the cars. The objective of this portal was to provide information about different cars to provide better customer support. The portal was a big project as it had to feature every car that the company had ever manufactured. The biggest challenge in portal development was the Big Data integration factor and the tight timelines. Apart from highly interactive screens, the portal also had the functionality to publish screen in the PDF format. The capability to export data as CSV was also implemented in the portal.
- iOS Apps The courses are also available to run on mobile device.
- Multilingual: We have helped the company to deliver eLearning content in seventeen (17) different languages such as, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, etc.
- Hosting services: Netsmartz is hosting the courses on a customized LMS.
The client is very satisfied with the quality of our work and has been with us from the last 12 years. Our eLearning courses have also been well accepted by the users. All these eLearning courses are highly interactive and engaging. Courses are multimedia-rich, with audio, video, animations, and images.