What is C#?
C# (pronounced C-sharp) is a popular object-oriented programming language from Microsoft that runs on the .NET framework and is used in creating highly scalable, robust and secure web applications. C# seeks to combine the computing power of C++ with the developmental simplicity of Visual Basic. C# is based on C++ and its features are similar to those of Java.
Where is C# used?
C# is used in developing software components suitable for deployment in distributed environments. It is used in the development of CMS driven websites, creation of desktop apps, web based apps and web services.
C# offers several powerful benefits:
- Borrows the best concepts from Java and C++.
- Supports effective and re-usable components.
- Offers Object Oriented Programming to produce secure applications that can handle a lot of data.
- C# is portable and cross language compatible for all Microsoft Windows based languages and programs.
- C# programs are coded and executed in a controlled environment discouraging the entry of bugs.
- Due to its high portability, C# can be used to code several types of applications, including desktop widgets, premium web services, and secure systems programming.
How to Build Your Team @ Netsmartz
Let us know your requirements
Interview our developers
Select & hire the best
Start project with your new team
Now you can just focus on project!
Leave all the hassles of hiring, salaries, HR management and IT support to us. All you need to do is focus on your project with your new dedicated team! We offer Onshore, Offshore and Hybrid engagement models for our BYT services.