What is AngularJS?
Where is AngularJS used?
AngularJS is used in a variety of applications, including learning platforms, social & interactive apps, custom AngularJS applications, ecommerce websites & marketplaces, interactive dashboards, portal development, data analysis tools, music and video streaming apps, and search engines.
AngularJS offers several powerful benefits:
- It is fairly simple and easy to learn.
- Offers a model view approach and two-way data binding.
- Has reusable HTML components and is open source.
- Offers scalable codes and simple testing options.
- Over 2 million developers use AngularJS.
How to Build Your Team @ Netsmartz
Let us know your requirements
Interview our developers
Select & hire the best
Start project with your new team
Now you can just focus on the project!
Leave all the hassles of hiring, salaries, HR management and IT support to us. All you need to do is focus on your project with your new dedicated team! We offer Onshore, Offshore and Hybrid engagement models for our BYT services.